Aussie review

Hi, i know i haven't posted for a long time, but i'm back and today i will be reviewing some Aussie products, Aussie has many collections, i received the ''Miracle Moist'' collection wich was sent to me by a dutch marketing analyse company. The package contained the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo, the Aussie 3 minute constructor, wich is a conditioner and the Aussie miracle beach waves spray. Also i received some samples and coupons, for family and friends to try out and give their responses.

''There's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start.''
The Aussie Philosophy

Let's talk about the packaging first, i personally like it.  The products are easy to apply on your hair. Then the smell....well it smells like..bubble gum... so that's something i personally don't mind, but there are people who don't like that in shampoos/body lotions etc. It's actually not that bad because throughout the day you hardly notice it any more. All Aussie products also contain nourishing ingredients, wich i always prefer.

I have been using these products for a couple of weeks now and i must say my hair is easier to comb through and feels softer.The shampoo and conditoner contain Queensland Macadamias wich help really well for dry hair. I like the fact that the conditioner gives your hair a shine boost in only 3 minutes, i think you could also use this as a hair mask. This conditioner (and many other Aussie products) has also won several beauty awards.

''Keep hair in great condition with Aussie's 3-Minute Miracle Reconstructor. The unique formula restores damaged hair leaving smooth and shiny tresses''
-Glamour UK, August 2009

The Miracle Beach Waves Spray:

I like the shampoo and conditioner, but the Miracle beach waves spray hasn't done wonders on my hair,you can use it if you really like the ''beach hair look''.I think this spray would be more suitable in summertime.

Overall i am pleased with the Aussie products, i really like how it made my hair look and feel softer. Here in the Netherlands Aussie products are available in drugstores Etos and Kruidvat. Will i buy these products again? I think i will buy the shampoo and conditoner again because it makes my hair so soft.

This was my Aussie review, if you have any more questions about Aussie products, feel free to email me or comment below.

Xoxo, Paro

Reacties

Populaire posts